RLTCC is pleased to announce that the work to re-develop the clubhouse will commence on 6th December 2016 with an anticipated end date of early April 2017.
After evaluation of quotations received the contract to complete this work has been awarded to Rick Spink. Rick may be known to some of you as he is also a member of RLTCC. The management committee ask that you take note of the following information:
- From 6th December there will be no member access to the main clubhouse building however access to the kitchen will still be available via the kitchen door. A key-code lock has been fitted to this door and the access code is available to members on request. Coffee, tea-making facilities etc will still be available.
- As there will be no access to either the Ladies or Men’s Locker Rooms we will ensure that the disabled toilet (access beside the kitchen door) will be open at all times.
- There will be a clearly indicated pathway around the construction site leading to the kitchen/toilet facilities – please do keep to this.
- If you have any personal belongings in the clubhouse please could you remove them before re-development work commences.
- We apologise in advance that there will be reduced parking space available at the club during the re-development work as spaces next to the clubhouse will be required for construction materials/equipment. There is on-street parking available on Partlands Avenue, a few on-road spaces available on Playstreet Lane and also on Pound Mead with an easy walk through on the footpath that comes out opposite the club. Please park with consideration for local residents and please do not use Ryde Academy car parks.
We will post regular updates on how work is progressing on the club website, on our Facebook page and through emails. In the meantime, if you have any questions regarding the club re-development then please don’t hesitate to ask a member of the management committee.